Sunday 10 February 2013

YUMMMM Gluten Free Brownie

I have a pretty delish brownie recipe. Its SO rich and chocolaty and so so good. I made some for Levi's birthday party and ate.. hmmm.. (don't judge) about 6 pieces in an afternoon. Its my weakness..
Anyway, I have a lovely friend who is gluten intolerant so wanted to find a yummy recipe.. and I'm stoked I found it.. I think everyone needs a good gluten free recipe.. to share the love with the gluten deprived masses.


I plated this piece to take the photo and HAD to eat it... it's a hard life sometimes :)
If you also want a delish life changing (in the fact it has a cup of butter..eeek) gluten free recipe click here
Please do email me any yummy GF baking recipes you might have.. always looking for more :)

xoxoxo Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment