Thursday 10 January 2013

Homemade Gift No.1: Ice-cream Sundae Making Kit

Ok so birthday No. 1... Thought I would go easy on myself and not try sew something straight away :) I found this idea on Pinterest (click here for the link). 

Project Homemade Item One... tick :)

My supplies... although substituted the box because it was too big :) 

My repackaged treats. Tied up with fun twine and labels.

Homemade sauce. Chocolate and butterscotch... YUMMMM. (I have some left overs that may  just make their way into my tummy)

After the sauce chilled I popped it into these puppies. Cute fabric aye?! I love Spotlight!!

My box decorated and all ready for the contents to go inside..



Homemade card (just to continue the 'Homemade" theme)

All packaged and ready to GO!!! Yummmmm!! 

So the first of many (I hope) gifts has been made and given :) It was fun and easy to do. I nearly forgot it when I walked out the door.. that wouldn't have been ideal!! So now onto the next project... there are a few babies being born in my world and a mum with a birthday next week.
Hope you're all having an amazing week!
XOXOO L


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, Laura! Where do you find the time to do these things? :-)

    ReplyDelete