Monday 11 February 2013

Week One of Organising Home Challenge

Wow so been doing the decluttering/organising/cleaning challenge for over a week now and loving seeing all the results :) Its SOOO much fun! Haven't stuck 100% to her guidelines because some days it's just not practical and I wanna play with the small people. But have got something done everyday.
So far our bedroom has been done (although not the closets.. that's later), the pantry has been cleaned and reorganised (that was huge!! Since it was a big big big mess.) Lounge cleaned, dusted and decluttered. Leather couches cleaned and creamed. Linen cupboard reorganised. Washing machine and tumble dryer cleaned (who knew how gross and dirty they got.. really yuck!) And of course the other stuff I wrote about in day one. So getting there! I've found I am sleeping better with being more productive and really enjoying the kids and playing lots with them. Not missing all the time I spend on comp/ tv watching, like I thought I would.
The kitchen being tidied has seriously been awesome. I've done lots of baking cause the bench was tidy so I didn't have to do that first. I'm loving waking up to a tidy kitchen and bench.. its a good way to start the day!
Tomorrow is the bathroom. Don't know how much I will get done, as Avie and Levi are sick :(. But we will see :)

Pantry before and after.. (sorry its at an annoying angle!! Plus doesnt look that spectacular because need to get some more storage containers)


Bedroom ones to come..

xoxoxoox L

No comments:

Post a Comment