Sunday 28 October 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Vaughan

Kate and Tim got married nearly 6 years ago.. and back from Aussie for a holiday, they decided they wanted an updated wedding shoot. I was super excited to help out!! Kate deserves a long service award in friendship.. we've been friends for 10ish years and she's one of my all time favourites. We have the kind of friendship that just picks off where it left off.. its easy, simple, deep and so so so good. I've had some really dark seasons in my life and Kate was there walking with me. She's not only gorgeous externally, but if I grew up and became like Kate, I would be happy. She's a goodie! I love this girl lots and lots. AND best news EVER (!!!!!!!!!!) they are soon to be moving back to NZ. I am so happy :) 
Anyway here is beautiful Kate and her handsome hubby Tim...



Aromoana beach where they got married





                                                

















You are such a beauty Kate!








Kissing behind the bike sheds! Naughty :)


Arent they a good looking couple! We had such a  blast :) Not sure how photographers do real weddings.. we were so tired after a couple of hours of doing this fake shoot.. a real wedding day must be completely exhausting! There are so many photos of these two that I completely love.. they just made it so easy! But so hard to choose ones to put up here! Cant wait for the week and a bit before they are back.. almost peeing my pants.
XOOOOOXOOXOXXOO L

1 comment: