Saturday 27 October 2012

Gorgeous spring day with Mary

Mary is one of those friends you call when you are happy or sad or just whenever you just wanna talk. She is wise and just plain fun times. When I started doing my photography course last year, Mary was of course on the top of my list to want to photograph. And BOY was our day filled with laughs and fun! So here she is working her stuff.. 


 Doesnt she just fizzle and sizzle!! 







 I think this is my fav.. she just looks so raw and beautiful! 




Thanks Mary for being my guinea pig... I had so much fun with you. Lets do it again sometime soon (this time in the lavender?)!! 
xoxoox L
PS: Havent learnt to use photoshop yet.. cant wait to be able to mix these pics up with photoshop!

1 comment:

  1. She is just so beautiful and naturally photogenic! A wee bit jealous! :) xo great photos loo, you are so great! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete