Sunday 11 November 2012

Wrath against the wobble and puff...

I may be one of the most exercisingly laziest people ever.. I really enjoy activities such a couch lying, sitting or just general blobbing... oh and eating! I did get into running before I got pregnant with Levi, and I really started enjoying it. Well I enjoyed the feeling once it was finished :) And then after Levi, I just didn't have any motivation to restart since I was at my slimmest (because I was sick through my pregnancy).
This pregnancy has been much the same as the last.. so my goal with exercising is not to loose weight but instead to get fit and tone. To loose the bad giggly bits and just be healthy!! I went for a walk around a flat park the other day and was so embarrassed/shocked that my bum and legs were sore for the next couple of days. Plus if I walk up some stairs I puff hard out like an old old lady... uncool for a 27 year old!
So I have found a aptly named fitness guide.. "from couch to 5km in 8 weeks".. if you wanna look at it click here. Day one of week one- check! I found it very achievable but still a slight challenge. Need to get some good exercising music I think. The journey to fitness has began! Think I may have sore legs tomorrow sad to say! If u want to join me, let me know. Sometimes its easier doing these things with other people.
xox L

1 comment:

  1. For music I'd recommend either eye of the tiger (or something with a beat from that generation) or to resort to baroque music. Unlike classical it holds a rhythm better. Classical tends to get too carried away and long-winded. Maybe lute music.

    ReplyDelete