Thursday 11 July 2013

DIY Felt Picnic basket and food



Oh my goodness.. this may be the funnest project I have done so far!!! So easy and creative. I found a lot of  my patterns on pinterest and some I made up. If anyone is interested I will put up a tutorial :)


Maybe its more of a suitcase than a picnic basket.. but isn't it so cute? I saw one that I loved but couldn't find a pattern so made it up as I went along. I especially like the cute ladybug fabric that's inside. 



You've got to have a sandwich for your lunch! This was so much fun to make :) I used a good old piece of bread as a template! Next time I will make the ham/salami different and I will make the cheese all holey!

Good enough to eat :) 

So my first attempt at an apple was a fail! But it does kinda look like a watermelon right? I knew I was progressing in my skill when I would show Levi something and say, "whats this levi" and he would answer correctly. Its just fun working out what works and what doesn't.


And of course you need a wee treat! Next time I am going to make cake I think. Like a slice of cake. Mmmmm! 

I am addicted to felt! Its seriously amazing to work with. My love affair has just began I think :) 
Hope you are all well and surviving winter. 

love me xoxo

PS: Click here to see my Pinterest board with all my felt food pins :)












1 comment:

  1. Very cute my nephew would enjoy this. Did you get the idea off P interest? Watch out Martinette might copy that idea too now.

    ReplyDelete